- Ensure timely and accurate processing of Accounts Payable and receivable inputs & reporting relating to various locations of the Company.
- Perform data entry task to enter and verify all information from which various reports will be prepared for the management.
- Sort and distribute all documents as necessary, insure all requests have been authorized by the appropriate authorities and maintain an accurate file of the inputs received and outputs delivered.
- Answer all front office inquiries/queries via written correspondence and phone conversations to resolve discrepancies.
- Backup cross functional activities as assigned by the supervisor
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Act as back up for TL (Sr. Executive)
- Basic knowledge of accountancy/Direct & indirect taxation, Tally with having experience of 0 to 1 year.
- Economics with basic knowledge of accountancy/Direct & indirect taxation, Tally with having experience of 0 to 1 year.
- B.Com / BBA / B A Economics
To apply for this job please visit xlplat.ttconsultants.com.