Lead Generation Executive
- This role will be a part of the central social media team, handling responsibilities spanning- management of core social channels, creative production and media/creative.
- Develop content marketing properties and engaging content for all owned channels, including content curation of relevant articles, images, videos and infographics.
- Work together with the marketing team to guide the brands’ growth in the online space.
- Work with agencies to create social media strategies, design campaigns & Youtube content for the brand.
- Translate marketing objectives into inspiring briefs for social media agencies.
- Manage the end-to-end planning of social media campaigns, from briefs to final campaign assets creation.
- Manage budgets for effective spends.
- 4-5 years of experience as a social media manager.
- A deep understanding of social media channels – budgets, campaigns, performance metrics.
- An exciting portfolio of work that showcases your ability to think and execute disruptive campaigns.
- The willingness to collaborate with a diverse group of people, both internally and externally, to create an ideas-first culture.
- The ability to think of innovative ideas while keeping with the deadlines.
- Exploring and identifying the right talent and partners to work with to create short and long term content.
To apply for this job please visit xlplat.ttconsultants.com.