This includes the translation of German, French, Japanese, Korean and Chinese Patents and other technical documents into English and translation of English documents into other native languages.
- The invention is best understood in the native language.
- Accurate translation with the same meaning.
Patent Translation Options
We offer the following patent translation options depending on your requirements and budget constraints:
- A Full Patent Translation: An expert patent translation which is mirror formatted to exactly match the original document, including the drawings.
- A Draft Patent Translation: It does not maintain the formatting of the original document and the drawings are not reproduced. These translations are an excellent way for attorneys to quickly gain a clear understanding of a patent at a moderate cost.
- Partial Patent Translation : A translation of specific sections of a patent.