Empower your business success with our Large Language model-driven solutions for IP, innovation management and research!
Protein – An Experimental Structure
Protein Structure Prediction – Proteins are essential to life, and understanding their structure will facilitate a mechanistic understanding of their function. Through a huge experimental effort, the structures of around 100,000 distinctive super-molecules are determined, however this represents a little fraction of the billions of far-famed protein sequences.
Key Feature of Technology
- Highly Accurate Structure Prediction
AlphaFold tallied a median score of 92.4/100 (>90 considered accurate in experimentally-verified structures.
- Wide Coverage of Human Proteins
44% of all human proteins’ structures solved (covering ~60% of amino acid sequences encoded by the human genome
- Quick and much less resource-consuming process
No experimental labs or consumables required
- Laborious and time-consuming
- Only one protein structure can be solved at a time
- Requires expensive infrastructure and instruments
- Structures of many proteins cannot be solved
Having detailed research about the threads & Opportunities may lead you to a better position to target.
- Technology/Company Landscape
- Technology Scouting
- FTO or Clearance Search for your Product
- State-of-Art or Patentability Search
- Chemical Structure or Sequence Search
- Portfolio Analysis
- Top Players in the market