Harvinder holds a Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication from Thapar University, Punjab (India) which is among top 20 universities in India. He has been working on IP related matters in TT Consultants for past nine years. He joined TT Consultants in July 2011. He is specialized in IP related issues in Electronics & Communication domain. His core expertise lies in delivering searching and analytics services such as Portfolio Management and Infringement Analysis, Validity/Invalidity Search, Clearance Search (FTO), Patentability Search etc. He has worked with many leading global clients and has received lots of appreciations for the work product. He has proficiency in searching on various patent and non-patent databases.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Project Planning & allocations, Performance assessment of team.
- Team management- Starting with efficient project allocations, then QC, timely deliverable, client call regular follow-ups. Business Proposals for various IP services.
- Time to time Review of HR policies related to operations.
- Panel member of Hiring Committee for High Tech Electronics/Wireless domain.
- Assessment of need of patent/non-patent databases in company Panel member of training committee Area of Expertise / Proficiency: GSM, CDMA, 3GPP, LTE Standards, 802.11 Standards, IEEE Standards, IETF Standards, Wireless Charging Standards (Qi & A4WP), IoT, Cloud computing, Semiconductor Circuits, Fabrication and Packaging, Interconnection structures in packaging, Wireless Charging, NFC, Digital Baseband processors, Error Correction Codings, Smart homes, e-commerce, user authentication, validation, autonomous vehicles, Wireless monitoring of Home/Appliance/Buildings, Social Networking based solutions.