Smart Appliances: The Next Big Thing – Report
Smart appliances connect with your smartphone to do things smartly and in an easier way. A user can control and monitor operations of numerous devices such as refrigerator, oven, washer, heater, aircon and other home/office appliances from anywhere with a smartphone or from any wireless device/network.
This technology is enabled through wireless communication for e.g., Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth, PLCM, NFC, or Zigbee® technology.
Enhanced Mobility Experience:
- With smart appliances you can do the following things:
- Start your air conditioner prior to your arrival to cool your place;
- Ask your refrigerator to prepare ice for you before you arrive home;
- Preheat your oven by a remote command and prepare it for cooking;
- Unlock Home doors while you are parking the car in your garage;
- Track your dishwasher to let you know over an email when it’s done doing dishes.
Smart appliances will enable users to reduce electrical bills by delaying operation when energy costs are at its peak. Additionally, devices can also notify about service alerts, changing filters which will help in smooth operation of appliances hence avoiding additional repairing costs.
Let’s Have a Glimpse On The Filing Trends:
The market is continuously growing with the smart appliances market estimated to reach USD 37.2 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 15.4% between 2015 and 2020.
Will Smart Appliances prove to be the Next Big Thing
Send download link to:
*We’ll never share your email with anyone else.