Empower your business success with our Large Language model-driven solutions for IP, innovation management and research!
Opportunity at TT Consultants LLC — XLPAT
Required Location for Agents
USA, Europe, China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia
Nature Of Product
Product Sales Agent
Product Name: XLPAT®– Automated Prior Art Search Tool
Product Description: XLPAT is a fast growing automation in Patent Searching tool that is revolutionizing the way patents are searched.
We are looking for Sales agents who can pitch the product to companies, Patent Search firms, Patent Law firms, Patent Attorneys and research organizations and on the way, make millions for themselves.
The Scope for the product is pretty much endless, the product is disruptive and coverage is global.
Sales Percentage Offered – 20% of the sales
For More Information About XLPAT, please visit – www.xlpat.com
Contact Information – [email protected]
Area(s) of expertise desired:
Basic knowledge of Patents, Trademarks, Patent Databases, Business Development, Building Sales Accounts with Large corporations and Law Firms, Liaison
A sales agent position responsible for furtherance and sale of a product relating to automation in IP prior art.
Area(s) of expertise desired
Sales, Business Development, Client Engagement, Relationship Building
Summary of Job Function
1) The candidate will be responsible for the sale of professional tools relating to automation in Intellectual Property Research to suitable prospects based in North America/Europe in a designated area.
2) The candidate will start with prospecting to generate your own leads, making appointments to meet new and existing clients.
3) Advising clients about delivery schedules and after-sales service.
4) The candidate will be dealing with top-level executives in small, medium, and large-sized firms. Apart from dealing with decision-makers, The candidate needs experience and self-confidence to manage the procurement and administrative departments at the client’s end. Hence, the candidate must be a proven, ethical, self-starter with a motivation to deliver exceptional service to our clients.
5) Experience in IP (Intellectual Property) industry is desirable.
6) Your target liaison network market lawyers and law firms or in-house legal teams.
7) The candidate will follow company policies of reporting about his/her prospecting efforts; seek the guidance of the Sales Manager for progressing deals in the IP industry.
Position – Part Time/ Full time