Empower your business success with our Large Language model-driven solutions for IP, innovation management and research!
Solar Paints as Clean Energy
Solar paint additionally called electrical phenomenon paint is the new innovation in sustainable technology by capturing alternative energy and converting it to power. The paint contains sensitive particles suspended in it, that transforms standard paint into supercharged energy-capturing paint. Solar paint simply attracts the water molecules and cleaves them to provide hydrogen, which is then accustomed to generate energy. It functions sort of like an ancient photovoltaic cell. The paint is formed of microscopic lucent molecules that absorb light-weight and wet to produce elements as Clean Energy.
Solar paint offers around 3 to 8% solar energy capture efficiency, which implies it captures just approx. 5% of the total available sun energy and It is cheaper to produce than silicon solar panels. Moreover, Solar paint can also be applied to surfaces of almost any shape or size, and to numerous surface types including plastic, fabrics, and even car bodies.
Solar paint is one of the hot topics in the market now, from constructing a smart building to Electric/Autonomous vehicle. Besides where the market is wide but competitive.
Light-absorbing chemicals, such as titanium dioxide, collect solar radiation and transfer it to molybdenum disulfide, which takes water molecules from the environment and splits them into hydrogen and oxygen particles. The hydrogen is used to produce clean energy for powering cells, while the oxygen is discharged into the air.
- Due to rising concerns about air pollution and carbon emissions in the region, Asia Pacific is projected to dominate the worldwide solar paint market.
- Over the last few years, China’s automotive sector has seen rapid technological advancements and the automobile industries are seeking sustainable energy alternatives for fossil fuel.
- Solar paints can be applied to cars, even though the notion is still in the experimental stage. The automotive segment is expected to dominate the solar paint market in China.
- The expansion of the photovoltaic coating market is primarily driven by rising worldwide electricity demand and technical advancement.
According to the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), the AI method showed a median increase in price of 28 percent between 2013 and 2016.
From 1956, which became the year that AI was invented, to 2017, more than 1.6 million scientific articles associated with AI have been published. In this identical period, about 340,000 patent programs of AI-associated innovations have been presented.
In 2011, 12,473 AI patent programs were filed; at the end of 2017, the WIPO registered 55,660 AI patent applications, a patents’ increase of approximately 300% in this period.
Having detailed research about the threads & Opportunity may lead you to a better position to target.
- Technology/Company Landscape
- Technology Scouting
- FTO or Clearance Search for your Product
- State-of-Art or Patentibility Search
- Chemical Structure or Sequence Search
- Portfolio Analysis
- Top Players in the market
- EOU (Evidence of Use)