Alternative Fuels – EV Charging Stations
An electric vehicle charging station is a device that is used to recharge the batteries/cells of an electric vehicle (EV). The charging stations use a source of electricity to recharge electric cars, and plug-in hybrids. The charging stations can be installed in public places as well as private places by governmental agencies or private companies.
- The charging stations use various smart features like Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Platform, Charging Instruction, Internet of Things (IOT), Smart Charging, Smartphone Applications and Vehicle Identification to achieve proper charging of the batteries of the Electric Vehicles.
- Charging of the batteries is dominantly achieved using wired connection with the charging stations wherein, the charging stations gets power input dominantly from batteries and Electricity Power Grids.
Charger Type & Charging Parameters
- AC Chargers account for top innovation in the Charger Type.
- There is considerably more IP in “Charging Speed” as compared to other charging parameters in the area of EV Charging Stations.
Need for EV Charging Stations
- To recharge the batteries of Electric Vehicles.
- To promote the use of Electric Vehicles.
- To reduce the overall usage of the fossil fuels for the operation of vehicles.
- To lessen the quantity of harmful gases released during the burning of gaseous and liquid fuels.
Top Priority Countries
- China, United states of America, and Europe are the top filing regions in the domain.
- 48% of worldwide filings in these results are granted, which indicates protection for active (Alive) patents in the relevant markets.
We’ve constantly identified the value of new technology carried out by our pretty skilled executive crew with backgrounds as our professionals. Like the IP professionals we empower, our starvation for development is never-ending. We IMPROVISE, ADAPT, and IMPLEMENT in a strategic manner.
TT Consultants offers a range of efficient, high quality solutions for your intellectual property management ranging from Patentability Search, Invalidation Search, FTO (Freedom to Operate), Patent Portfolio Optimization, Patent Monitoring, Patent Infringement Search, Patent Drafting & Illustrations, and much more. We provide both law firms and corporations in many industries with turnkey solutions.